[Renaissance Kingdoms] Village de Vyu en Sallaz
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[Renaissance Kingdoms] Village de Vyu en Sallaz

{:-:} Forum de Role-Play ·ï¡÷¡ï· Céans le village et la demeure des Marcossey, famille historique du village de Vyu en Sallaz, sur les terres du Faucigny, Duché de Savoie. À toi, nouvel arrivant : pour accéder au château, passe les Portes du village !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Dimanche 2 juin 1461

AuteurMessage
Ellisal de Marcossey
Admin
Ellisal de Marcossey

Feuille de personnage
Localiation actuelle: Fribourg - Confédération Helvétique
Statut: Etudiant - Médecine

Dimanche 2 juin 1461 Empty
MessageSujet: Dimanche 2 juin 1461   Dimanche 2 juin 1461 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Juin 2013 - 19:43

[kap](Interview with the Emperor)As I waited in the office of the Emperor in the Imperial Palace, I could not help but gaze trough the windows, to the grand cathedral of Strasbourg. This must be one of the tallest buildings in the world, I mumbled to myself, the tower almost reaches the sky... A voice interrupted my dreams with a greeting - I looked up and stared right into the eyes of Ludwig I, Holy Roman Emperor.

KAP: Your Majesty, let's get this interview started with the question on everyone's lips... What is the current situation in the Helvetic Confederation and the Duchy of Savoye, now including the city of Geneva?

Ludwig I: To understand the current situation, We think it is necessary to review briefly the reasons for this war. As you know, the Empire entered the war against the rebellious city of Geneva, the place where multiple crimes and attacks were prepared against our subjects. Our goal was to restore justice and order along our frontiers and to punish once and for all those brigands. Thanks to the courage of our soldiers, Geneva and the Swiss Confederation are right now released from the criminal tyranny.
This point noted, we can tell you now that the situation is under control, both in Savoy and in Swiss Confederation. In Savoy the genevian brigands screamed for their final time in the taverns and they are limited to isolated actions on the roads. These trifles will soon be resolved. And our presence on the ground Savoy will reassure those who still doubt the accuracy of our decisions.
In Swiss Confederation, the castle remains in Fribourg imperial administration, and the imperial troops have orders to crush the last pockets of resistance. All township who refuses to cooperate with the government in place to expose quite naturally to reprisals. Our troops will leave the Swiss Confederation once their mission accomplished.
By hiding robbers and cooperating with outlaws, the avoyers only delay maturity : We urge them to deepen the dialogue with the Empire. It is the only possible way to find a lasting peace.

KAP: At the other side of the Alps, unrest is brewing as well with Venice and Croatia at war and the province of Celje between them. Will the Empire intervene?

Ludwig I: Given the close links it has with the two warring powers, the Empire chose wisdom and declared neutral in this conflict. So this neutrality suggests no interference and no support from us in one of two camps. However, there are limits not to cross: neutrality does not mean credulity. The Empire takes into the scrupulous respect for its territorial integrity, and to protect its borders. Any threat against one of our provinces will result in immediate mobilization of our armed forces. We can not therefore that calling our neighbors to show restraint and temperance.

KAP: The German and French provinces both have a Kingdom, the Dutch and Slovenian provinces are represented directly with their Counts. What is your opinion on an Italian Kingdom?

Ludwig I: From today, the Italian provinces will have the opportunity to choose their own fact by a representative at the Imperial Council. This new form of representation is listed as the manifestation of our unifying vision of imperial Italy. Indeed, before designing any kingdom, it is necessary to restore confidence between our Italian vassals, after years of bickering and strife. It takes time and attention : we strive, through the organization of multiple mediations to resolve old disputes.
Our goal here is to understand our Italian subjects they have more interest in dialogue and cooperation, rather than to fear and compete. Each of them is a glorious part of our Great Nation. Each of our vassals has its place in the grand design that is the international influence of our Empire.
Therefore, an Italian kingdom is not an end in itself. What matters is trust and cooperation.
However, if in the future to force cooperation, our vassals came to give us common desire to go further in the unification, then we would welcome with kindness, building a kingdom ; provided that the kingdom is one of peace and dialogue, not a kingdom of oppression from a part, on another.

KAP: In the province of Holland, an independence war was fought recently and ended with an imperial victory. What are your intentions with the County of Holland?

Ludwig I: The County of Holland was, is and always will be an integral part of our Empire. However, this observation is not without clarification. The autonomy of Holland must be preserved, and as such, we will make sure never to intervene in their sovereign affairs. The Dutch, as well as all others, will conduct their business as they want, as long as they remain in the right way, respecting imperial laws.
Indeed, the Dutch people must understand that membership in the Empire is only source of advantages: in addition to offering them security and protection required, when needed, the Empire is listening to them, and care to preserve their interests. They therefore represented by their count, the Imperial Council.
There is no freedom in chaos. There is freedom, in the Empire.

KAP: Last but certainly not the least question: tensions between the provinces of Styria and Mainz and the German Kingdom remain uneasy. For example, the province of Austria recently closed its borders for civilians of the province of Steiermark and Poland. What is your opinion on those two provinces, inside the Empire but outside the German Kingdom?

Ludwig I: The provinces of Mainz and Styria are part of the Empire, the equal of the Kingdom of Germany, of Lotharingie, Holland, Celje, and Italian provinces. Their princes are our vassals, and we owe them the same way as all others, protection, justice and subsistence: their problems are our problems, their fears are our fears. Thus, like the Austrian border closures, we discuss with our vassals to find solutions and ensure that they never get away from the path that we have set: peace in our borders.
The Empire is not a homogeneous monolith. We do not want it to become. Our Great Nation draws its strength from its differences, the diversity of its cultures, its history, its languages. And within this wealth must emerge a common desire: to be an example to the world.
From Frankfurt to Orbetello and from Bourg to Mistelbach and Marburg an der Drau , each subject of the Empire should be aware that fully participates in a project that transcends, that this nation he represents and defends, is destined to become the light of the World. A Light to multiple torches, all bright and eternal.

For the KAP, Bredero[/kap]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dimanche 2 juin 1461
Page 1 sur 1